A land surveyor can often identify matters disclosed in a land title report that deserve further inspection or review. When we review a land title report, we check for the following potential problems:
- Easements that may have an impact on the parcel and that should be mapped.
- Blanket easements that should be modified and mapped before purchase.
- Abandoned easements that should be properly extinquished.
- Exceptions to title insurance coverage that should be removed from the title insurance policy before the purchase.
- Differences in the land description for the subject parcel included in the land title report and that in the vesting grant deed.
We provide this service free to qualified real estate professionals working in California or Nevada. Please contact us if you have any questions.
To order your free review of a land title report, contact Landon Blake, the Senior Land Surveyor at Redefined Horizons: